Forum Discussion

16 hours ago

I'm cooking up two neutral ship ideas. Tell me what you think so far.

So far I have two ship ideas both are based off of the Hondo Ohnaka pirate gang. I don't have a second character for the ship yet though, but I'll make it soon.

First ship

Corona-class armed frigate (The big giant disk one)

Neutral, Tank, Smuggler, Scoundrel, Cargo Ship

Crew: Hondo Ohnaka and (another character I haven't made yet)

Unlocks at 85 shards

Abilities

Medium turbo laser cannons (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict defense down for 2 turns. If target locked call an allied Flarestar-class attack shuttle to assist. If breached inflict expose on target enemy for 2 turns.

Ion Barrage (Cooldown 3 turns): Deal special damage to enemy, call another allied bounty hunter and an allied Flarestar-class attack shuttle to assist. If target enemy was target locked remove 10% turn meter from all enemies and Corona-class armed frigate gains turn meter equal to amount of turn meter removed. If target enemy was breached Corona-class armed frigate gains taunt and max health up for 2 turns.

Name TBD (Cooldown 4 turns): Summon a Flarestar-class attack shuttle and it gains 20% bonus protection for 2 turns. If there is an allied Flarestar-class attack shuttle already present Corona-class armed frigate and Flarestar-class attack shuttle recover 40% health and protection.

Passive abilities

Name TBD: When allied scoundrel falls below 40% health dispel all debuffs on that ally and recover 5% protection for each debuff dispelled, then Corona-class armed frigate gains taunt and potency up for 2 turns.

Name TBD: When a scoundrel ally defeats an enemy that ally gains 12 speed stacking (Max 36) and their cooldowns are decreased by 1.

Second ship

Flarestar-class attack shuttle (Summon)

Neutral, Support, Scoundrel, Smuggler

Crewless

Abilities 

Light Lasers (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy and if an allied Corona-class armed frigate has taunt grant the allied Corona-class armed frigate protection up 15% for 2 turns, if not Flarestar-class attack shuttle gains stealth for 1 turn.

Name TBD (Cooldown 3 turns): Grant all scoundrel allies speed up, critical chance up, and 30% turn meter.

Passive 

Name TBD: When a scoundrel ally scores a critical hit Flarestar-class attack shuttle gains 5% turn meter.

If you have any ideas for the copilot of the Corona-class ship, names for the abilities, and other suggestions I would love to hear it. 

Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer

Why give them ideas for free to sell back to you?  (That will probably be bugged if they release them.)