Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Another false alert?

A few days ago, my phone buzzed to tell me that the Droid Smuggling Event was now live. I loaded the game but the event wasn't there and it never showed up.
Now I've received an alert telling me the Credit Heist is live. I load the game but the event isn't there.

What's going on?
  • "Kyno;c-1341056" wrote:
    "Stenun;c-1340977" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1340826" wrote:
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Yeah but that doesn't really help.
    This isn't something everyone would think of as "Feedback" as that implies "comments and suggestions". This is no more "Feedback" than someone complaining a character is over-powered. Why is that not "Feedback"? If I am asking about a bug in the game and someone else is asking about a character, why is one "Feedback" but not the other?

Arbitrarily deciding a particular subject is "Feedback" when no one else agrees and then moving it around so no one can find the topic anymore is the reason you keep getting the same topic over and over in the forums.

If you think about it, EVERYTHING that ANYONE posts on these forums about the game is "Feedback" about the game.

Preach on brother (or sister), but not my choice. We follow the direction given.

But if people used the search then it doesn't matter where the post is they would see the thread and could comment on it. As long as it's not too old to be considered a 'necro'.

Furthermore, you can always click the 'participated' link or the little 'bookmark' star and find your fav threads no matter where they get moved.
  • "Hannibal_Bexus;c-1340987" wrote:
    Today's credit heist was due to excessive forum complaints.

Too funny!
  • "Chucko_marek;c-1341370" wrote:
    "Hannibal_Bexus;c-1340987" wrote:
    Today's credit heist was due to excessive forum complaints.

Too funny!

...make mine a double!
  • "Kyno;c-1341056" wrote:
    "Stenun;c-1340977" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1340826" wrote:
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Yeah but that doesn't really help.
    This isn't something everyone would think of as "Feedback" as that implies "comments and suggestions". This is no more "Feedback" than someone complaining a character is over-powered. Why is that not "Feedback"? If I am asking about a bug in the game and someone else is asking about a character, why is one "Feedback" but not the other?

Arbitrarily deciding a particular subject is "Feedback" when no one else agrees and then moving it around so no one can find the topic anymore is the reason you keep getting the same topic over and over in the forums.

If you think about it, EVERYTHING that ANYONE posts on these forums about the game is "Feedback" about the game.

Preach on brother (or sister), but not my choice. We follow the direction given.

But if people used the search then it doesn't matter where the post is they would see the thread and could comment on it. As long as it's not too old to be considered a 'necro'.

“If people used the search” which won’t happen since everyone is still riding the emotional high of being personally subjected to a violation of such proportions that they need to express their anguish over being denied a fake currency in a game that has no bearing on real life, they need to satisfy their need for instant gratification by generating a post to complain about said grievances and not searching for one thread to comment on. Personally sometimes I like being a pest.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 46 minutes ago