Forum Discussion

6 years ago

B1 mastery stat oversight?

So according to b1’s unique he cannot score critical hits but his mastery gives him higher crit chance, crit damage, and damage. Seems like an oversight that they are giving him crit chance and crit damage.
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    well its not a oversight per-say... all agility mastery characters gained the same things, its not tied to a specific individual.

but i agree in a case like this, hermit yoda, c3po, and wat that these characters should have something a little different since most stats dont affect them.
    like yay c3po and Hyoda have more damage and accuracy when they dont attack.....
  • Good call. Guess I didn’t scroll through enough to see the trend. It wouldn’t surprise me the other way tho just cause like b1 has a mk12 armor plating which does health armor and strength. All strength does for him is raise his health and armor. Cheers tho
  • He would benefit from being an STR Attacker just fine. The mastery for that Architype gives Damage, Accuracy and Defense Penetration. They just didn't look at edge cases unfortunately and some characters just got screwed.