Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Bad Batch are awful in LSTB

I can’t even express how awful Bad Batch are in LSTB. Omega’s Omicron does almost nothing to help.

It’s literally the one thing they should be amazing at! Hunter’s leadership needs a Massive buff and they should all strip B1 & B2 stacks like CAT!
  • Just ditch Omega and put them under JMK lead. Then you get a guaranteed 4/4 with them.
    Whatelse73
    Seasoned Adventurer
    It's just crazy you'd think a team like Bad Batch with their anti-droid / anti-separatist kits would have any value in something like LS Geo TB where they're facing full waves of droids and separatists. Pshaww.

Lots of teams are garbage in LS Geo TB that are good in the rest of the game because CG made this to be stupidly excessive, especially in the RNG lane and they aren't going to fix anything about it. (Granted, If they release a new team that can full auto waves in LS Geo TB, they'll probably revisit to make it more difficult to do that. Though I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Bad Batch suck in TB. Totally a coincidence...)
  • I used them to great effect prior to the Omega Omicron. Afterward though, Wrecker’s heal no longer heals the team (since it heals protection). Previously they were a 4/4 team at least through phase 3, now they are solely for KAM farming
  • I've had a bit of success with them in earlier phases under a Padme lead.

But really my work horse squads are CLS and Rebels, JML GAS, JKL and H. Yoda and JMK / Jedi.
  • This is the opposite of what I'm hearing from my guild mates that have the omega omicron. Sure, it's easy mode for the KAM mission, but I've heard good things for missions outside of KAM as well.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,321 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago