Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Best node to farm for bronzium wire

i use LS 5k or 7b (2 more energy but kyrotech as well)

Are there any DS nodes or better nodes for farming gear to breakdown for bronzium wire that you use?

I know 95% of people haven’t hit the bronzium wire crunch for relics but you will at some point.

Thanks
  • "Bully;c-2064447" wrote:
    Only costs 6 energy and if you sim 3 it's 18 energy.

Witchcraft!
  • Really? Bronzing wiring is a crunch? I’m over 5mil gp and am sitting on 1700 already converted and just has a quick look and can do over 3k more without even going under 1000 of each piece?

#confused
  • "Damodamo;c-2064212" wrote:
    Really? Bronzing wiring is a crunch? I’m over 5mil gp and am sitting on 1700 already converted and just has a quick look and can do over 3k more without even going under 1000 of each piece?

#confused

6.5m GP, 95 G13 toons.
  • Used to do LS 7b aswell as it gives both kyros and mk5 data pads for bronzium wires. However that was before the recent char releases of Hux and SiT on hard nodes.
  • Those green Mk5 fabritech data pads are worth 20 salvage each and are farmable 7B LS along with kyros. So stuck with what you are doing.

Farm 7B and buy the other kyro
  • I feel your pain on this. I do dark side 2E sim 3 at a time. You'll get multiple pieces worth 4 and/or 12. Only costs 6 energy and if you sim 3 it's 18 energy.