Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
5 years ago

Best squad setups

I'm trying to build the best squads for each faction and while I usually try to follow the meta and regularly check squad arena I feel like I'm at a loss with some squads. Like with first order. I'm working on kylo unmasked as leader and run regular kylo and fo executioner but not sure who else to use. Same with my Darth revan squad. I use darth revan, hk47 and bastila fallen but not sure who else to use outside of malak since I'm working my way up to get him. Then there is a Darth traya sith squad with nihilus and sion but not sure who else to use. In addition I'm working on a padme squad with ahsoka and general kenobi but since neither jedi anakin or c3p0 are 7 star I've been told that barriss offee with a zeta is a good temporary replacement. I'd like some input on these squads and who would work well in them.
  • Regarding first order, in addition to Kru, Kylo and FOE, the classic FO composition also includes FOO and FOST. That said, it's difficult to recommend a single team, since Hux and Sith trooper have recently been added and another Kylo will be added at some point, so no one knows what will end up as the best FO team a few months from now.

For your Darth Revan team, you need SE Trooper. Other than that, a good plug-and-play character like Thrawn is a good idea, until you have Malak.

For your Traya team, zeta Count Dooku works well. This can also be good place for Thrawn. Anyway, regarding Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Dooku, Palpatine, Vader and various other empire and sith characters, they are best to mix and match, depending on what you need them to counter.

For your Padme squad, I don't think a low star C3PO is much of a problem, since his abilities are what make him good, and his stats usually aren't the issue. Barriss is decent on that squad.
  • Before I got Malak I used to run Drevan lead, BSF,HK47, Talzin and zombie. Plague from Talzin works just like always and zombies taunt and revive help. Try QGJ or Plo in your padme squad. Plo can dispell with his basic and QGJ can call an assist. Not great but Padme’s lead will at least keep them alive.
  • Sith Marauder could also be a good fifth for your SE team to keep it completely Sith Empire. Marauder has great single target damage output.

Yes, Zarris works well in a Padme team, especially when you battle NS in TW/GA.