Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Bo-Katan Kryze fankit

Hey everyone, been a while!

I've been meaning to return with some kits to this forum, and the opener for this would be one of my few, my personal best version of the kit for Bo-Katan.

I hope you enjoy the read and that I can get your honest feedback on it!

Spoiler

Bo-Katan Kryze
Roles: Light Side, Scoundrel, Mandalorian, Attacker, Leader
Description: A resourceful and creative Mandalorian leader who utilizes the strength of Armor Shred to full capacity and excels at executing low-health enemies.

(Basic) Jetpack-Hook
Deal physical damage to the target enemy and inflict them with Daze for 2 turns. If this Ability deals a critical hit, Bo-Katan attacks again. This effect may only occur once and only during Bo-Katan's turn.

(Special) Full Unload (4 turn CD)
Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict the primary target with Armor Shred. For each enemy with Armor Shred, call one random Mandalorian ally to assist. For each stack of Armor Shred on the primary target, this Ability deals +20% damage. This Ability cannot be evaded.

(Special) The Might of Mandalore (4 turn CD)
Bo-Katan cleanses all debuffs on herself, then deals special damage to all enemies and copies all their buffs for 2 turns. For each enemy with Armor Shred, she recovers 5% Health and Protection. If all active enemies are inflicted with Armor Shred, Bo-Katan also copies all buffs from all Allies for 2 turns and gains a Bonus Turn.

(Leader) Dawn of the Night Owl
All allies gain +20 Speed and have +10% Offense for each buff active on themselves.

At the beginning of each Encounter, if all allies are Mandalorian, all allies gain +30% Max Health and Max Protection. Whenever a Mandalorian ally takes damage from any source, all Mandalorian allies gain 3% Turnmeter. This Bonus is doubled for Tank-allies. Whenever a Mandalorian Ally damages an enemy with Armor Shred, reduce their Max Health and Max Protection by 2% (Stacking, up to 50%. Raid Boss: All Mandalorian allies gain +2% Offense, stacking).

All other Mandalorian Allies receive the new, granted Ability “To Serve a Mand’alor”

To Serve a Mand’alor (8 turn CD): Gain Taunt, Critical Immunity and Max Health up for 2 turns. All other Mandalorian allies with buffs gain +10% Turnmeter, and ally Bo-Katan gains 15%. If ally Bo-Katan is below 100% Health, Critical Immunity cannot be prevented or dispelled and Taunt is replaced by Marked for 3 turns. This Ability has a shared cooldown between allies and whenever an ally uses this Ability, they gain +10 Speed (Stacking, max +100)

(Unique) The Right to rule, held in my hand!
If Bo-Katan is in the leader-slot and not in the ally slot, she cannot be targeted as long as another Mandalorian Ally is active.

Bo-Katan deals +25% Damage to enemies below 100% Health, increased to +75% for enemies below 50% Health and increased to +200% for enemies below 25% health. Enemies defeated by Bo-Katan cannot be revived.

Whenever another Mandalorian Ally deals a critical hit during their Turn, once per ally Turn, Bo-Katan is called to assist, dealing 25% reduced damage. If she deals a Critical Hit through this effect, she gains 15% Turnmeter and the ally that triggered this effect gains half of that Bonus.
  • "Sebek;c-2220499" wrote:
    Why is she a Scoundrel

Because of the way she was shown in The Mandalorian S2, she was in company of scoundrels, she did piracy-related work, even if the Empire was her only target. She was very scoundrel-like in her presentation. Well that and Beskar Mando synergy.