NotRealUltra
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

Book of Boba Fett - S1E6

Spoiler Discussions here

The implication that Ahsoka and Luke were hanging out off-screen was great
  • "slickdealer;c-2334122" wrote:
    "HKFactory;c-2334109" wrote:
    Personally, I feel like all these post-empire shows will eventually converge at one point in an avengers sort of style where the main characters and maybe some of their respective allies from each show will come together to face off against one “big bad” which, assuming it does go this way, I’m hoping that the “big bad” is Thrawn.

Possibly. The Star Wars universe has always been very small.

Prequels: "Am I a joke to you?"
  • "Kisakee;c-2333896" wrote:
    Nobody seems to mention that Mando has relations to Jawas while Boba is friends with Tusken. Both are Mandalorians but while Mando is doing the "right" things Boba seems to be more of a "I bring peace by ruling you all" guy. I wonder if this will have further development and therefore discord at some point that involves both "sand folks".

Din speaks tusken.

Din, a mandalorian, speaks tusken (S2E1), but no mando'a when he meet his kin, and the show is named "the mandalorian".

Doubt I can hear "Su cuy'gar" in S3...
  • "Sebek;c-2334409" wrote:
    "LordDirt;c-2334400" wrote:
    I figured Han and Chewie will show up with Ben Solo

Wouldn't Ben Solo be 4 years old by this point though?

Idk, just know he was 10 when he was dropped off. Figure they will show it happen at some point in one of these shows.

You are correct, Ben is 4 at the moment.

• Pretty sure he'll go with

"Sebek;c-2334041" wrote:
    "DarthGrff;c-2334036" wrote:
    "Nihion;c-2334011" wrote:
    "DarthGrff;c-2333973" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2333466" wrote:
    "Cmacleod3;c-2333461" wrote:
    What i went to know witch one does the little guy choose

Pretty sure he'll go with the armor

I'm surprised Luke is continuing the tradition of no attachments

He is not going to go for the armor actually, a few months ago Disney released a Mandalorian Season 3 poster that showed Luke and Grogu training. So we know that he will be in Season 3 training Grogu which proves that he will choose the Lightsaber.

That was a fan poster, I know the one you’re referring to.

If Grogu chooses the lightsaber, I can see the story quickly moving Grogu to the Mandalorian anyway. I’ve been hoping recently that Thrawn will step in and kidnap Grogu, and use his attachment to Mando in order to get both of them to work for him against Luke and friends. The consistently increasing use of CGI deaged characters makes me think that Favreau and Filoni are testing the waters and biding their time until they can create a version of the Thrawn trilogy for canon, which personally I would love to see happen. Luke agrees with the old council that Jedi shouldn’t have attachments? Just wait until Mara shows up.

Here’s a link to a website it’s on. https://thedirect.com/article/star-wars-luke-skywalker-grogu-poster-official

But there’s 2 posters released at that time. One of Mando, and one of Luke/grogu. If u look at the Mando one, there is NO beskar spear. This poster came out 6 months before he got rid of it in book of boba. Therefore it’s true (I think)

Aren't those just posters promoting the 2nd season of Mando?

No the 3rd they released 2021
  • "Nihion;c-2334056" wrote:
    https://www.gamesradar.com/the-mandalorian-poster-with-luke-training-grogu-gets-fans-talking/

Officially licensed, but the artist has no idea what the future of the Mandalorian has in store. Also Luke is holding a yellow kyber crystal while Grogu builds a lightsaber, which doesn’t fit with the Luke offering Yoda’s lightsaber to Grogu.

But Mando had no beskar spear. And it’s implying grogu will stay with luke and build his OWN lightsaber. Just starting with yodas right now
  • Yoda’s lightsaber, y’all. Must have had it with him on Dagoba.

Luke not being a stickler, but more concerned what Grogu’s heart wants. He came up with the test after Ahsoka told him to trust his gut.