Forum Discussion

5 years ago

bug in fives zetas?

i have a problem with zeta tactical awareness, when he sacrifice itself for save another 501 not always seems do the buff to other 501.
Nt always but the difference in echo damage is huge, sometime he crits for 70/80k next time for 25/30, against the same team or similar

anyone have some ideas??
  • "Mzee;c-2020174" wrote:
    I forgot about this bug. May be why my 501st always gets 1 shot. Ridiculous the bug has not been fixed yet...

Exactly! How do you come out with a new (and also broken) TB, but still don’t fix a character that’s needed for that broken TB
  • Yes this has been a well known bug for a while my friend. Take and put 5s in the 5th slot in your clones team. This for some reason works every time so put him in the 5th slot and you’ll be fine :)
  • "AngelVazzana;c-2018762" wrote:
    Yes this has been a well known bug for a while my friend. Take and put 5s in the 5th slot in your clones team. This for some reason works every time so put him in the 5th slot and you’ll be fine :)

lol, i think he fix that, thx
  • I forgot about this bug. May be why my 501st always gets 1 shot. Ridiculous the bug has not been fixed yet...
  • however i have him in the fives slot in my saved squad, so this bug happen also in this case, ridicolous he don't fix that. I'm not sure but seems the bugs often appear if rex dies first