Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Can we talk about new toons in TB platoons? [MERGE]

So hopefully this won't get deleted like my last post...
Can someone from the development team explain to me why there HAS to be such a quick inclusion of new toons into the TB platoons (as opposed to waiting a few months when they become FTP)?
Immediately upon release, these new toons end up in the platoons (I promise you, Mission and Zaalbar and Sith Fighter WILL be in Phase 4-6 Platoons). My guild is very close to hitting 45 stars in the LSTB, but without filling the platoons, the combat missions become increasingly more difficult. Of course, this means less waves completed, and thus lower scores.
Why is the goalpost constantly moved? Is it to reward P2W players for spending more money (what could be called a "cash-grab") to get these characters to 7 stars first? For a company touting creating a sense of "pride and accomplishment" as a reward for playing, why continuously deny that accomplishment (because every time a new character is released, this makes the TB more difficult)? You don't add more enemies to the Rancor raid and make it more difficult, why do you do it here?
Hopefully, someone on the development team will take some time to answer this question. Mods, if you DO delete this, I'd like to know why (unlike the last post).