Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Cantina 6-a / 5-f

Cantina 6-a Barris Offee 11 Sims 1 character shard
Cantina 5-f Lando 23 Sim 2 character shards.

Just FYI I know nobody cares but I had to vent. If you want comment with your robbery drop rate and which node.
  • Finally a post i can work with ...

"PhightinPhantom;630511" wrote:

3.in my opinion your statement about enraging regularly on this forum does not help is false. My goal was not to rage especially because I was and am not angry, mad, or any similar type feeling. I just felt it was a small injustice inside of the game I love to play. I doubt you care to but if you read my other post I don't "rage." And my thread did help if one person got to vent about how they think the game took advantage of them.

5. kartoffelSTAMPF, you are not the only person to disagree you are just the only person to disagree and then have an issue bcuz there was a post in the 1st place. Let me ask you a question are you really the guy in charge of drop rates? Because I don't understand why you are opposed to someone blowing a whistle about the subject.

Both fall into the same category and I can tell you why I think it does not help, i.e. it's counter productive. IMHO - and I know this is heavily biased and dubious - I think drop rates are not what the "devs" say they are and I also think drop rates for sims are even inferior. That's my personal opinion and I have 0 data to support this. Hence, I could be totally wrong and all I recognize is the typical biased perception of win/loos ratios humans regularly fail so bad at. I'm totally aware of this - still I can't help myself. Anyhow, because I also know there are tons of players who just say: "Shut up, data shows that drop rates are all fine" - and they are probably absolute correct about this and also correct in saying so - I keep quite. And I keep quite not because people tell me to do so but because I know for fact that this kind of discussion will bring us nowhere and being a complete waste of time.

So there is only one thing you could introduce into this ever emerging debate: empiric data! And until you have some data to support your complaints all you achieve is undermining the whole discussion by catapulting it into insignificance because people get so sick of this that they stop on this topic entirely.

• 8 refreshes on lando 8 energy so 15*8= 120 tries + some natural regen and 90 free and have 62/100 right now.
    Pray to rngesus more.
    also if you want lando shards do the 1-E node
  • I'll join in! Just did Lando 1E:http://i.imgur.com/bnrV7UI.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/QXpooM6.png
    7 shards, 22 sims, 31.8% drop rate. Right where it should be. Thanks for not changing the drop rate! Woo-hoo.