Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Character Idea: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Before we start, here is a list of my other character ideas and reworks: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82432/zagrics-collection-thread-of-character-ideas-concepts#latest

Mitth'raw'nuruodo or better known as Thrawn was a Chiss who served in the naval forces of the Galactic Empire and was the only non-human who rose to the rank of Grand Admiral. He is one of the best military strategists the galaxy has ever seen.

Tags: Dark Side, Empire, Support, Attacker

Diversion (Basic): Thrawn shoots an enemy with his blaster, dealing physical damage and a 50% chance to call an ally to assist. This chance is doubled against Rebel enemies. If the assisting ally is an Imperial, Thrawn gains Stealth for 1 turn and 35% turn meter.

Raise Morale (Special): Thrawn grants all allies 30% turn meter, this bonus is doubled for Empire allies. In addition, all allies gain Speed up for 2 turns. Further, Imperial allies gain Offense up and Advantage for 1 turn. (4 Turn cooldown)

Divide and conquer (Special): Thrawn calls in an orbital strike on the enemy, dealing special damage to all enemies and inflicting Speed down for 2 turns. In addition, he has a 80% chance to inflict buff immunity to all Rebel enemies and remove 50% of their turn meter.

Tactical Superiority (Leader): All Empire allies gain +30% Critical Strike chance and +20% Critical damage. This bonus is doubled, if they have less % Health than the target they are attacking. In addition, if an Imperial ally lands a critical strike, they gain Defense up for 2 turns.

One Step Ahead (Unique): At the end of his turn, Grand Admiral Thrawn exposes a random enemy for 2 turns and grants one random ally Retribution for 2 turns. If that ally is an Imperial, they also gain 100% turn meter. If the exposed enemy is a Rebel, he also inflicts Defense down for 2 turns on him.

In conclusion, I hope that I did not fail to grasp the quintessence of Thrawn and putting that into this kit. He is a tactical genius that boosts his teams power, especially if they are Imperial and demolishes Rebel enemies in particular. I hope you like this idea, let me know what you think of it in the comments below and have a nice day.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--M0XhyJAI--/hz2tihl7ftapnrem8fva.jpg
  • @Zagric
    I think this is your best character idea yet. I look forward to seeing more threads like this in the future. Keep up the good work!