Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Character Positions

I hated the fact that I could not position my characters in the place I want to put. I know that for many it may seem like a stupid and childish critic, but I like having the freedom to position the characters where I want, I like to put some characters closer to my vision to appreciate the details of the character, sometimes I get sick of always have the same character in the same place and I like to be able to change them, but now it seems like something obligatory, it will always be the same character in the same place, at first it may not seem like a big problem, but over time it will become nauseating and repetitive.
I liked to position my Vader next to the Emperor, but now he's just behind, it's weird, it looks like vader is afraid to fight :D
If some players bothered because they could not see small characters behind the big characters it was just changing their position. Are there such stupid and lazy players that they could not change the position of the characters so that the minors were not hidden by the bigger ones?
I like games where I can have enough freedom, that allows me to give a touch of my personality. I wanted to know what you think about this, because I was very annoyed by this fact.