Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Chaze Destroyer

All you guys complaining about Chaze the counter is Ventress lead her strike fear removes all buffs with her as a leader with crappy mods u can easliy get her speed over 250+.All the people who come on here complaining about Chaze either dont have her or low lvl .She is worth the investment since her zeta is identical to vaders an nighsisters have higher speed than empire.The sisters have high speed n evasion. Im in the process of lvling them all trying an solo on rancor. She is the Baze Killer by all means theres ton of video proof out there
  • "Woodroward;c-1103729" wrote:
    "DarthApok;c-1102939" wrote:
    I think I'll make a thread and call it "THE ANTI-BUFF TANK KILLING MACHINE!!" starring Plo Koon! or the tons of other characters that can dispel a buff.. On a serious note B2 is hands down the best buff clearer in the game. No contest. Undisputed champ. End of thread.

B2 is really good... except against a triple cleanse in a droid squad. He gives out so much tm to the enemy you're almost better off not wiping the buff. Chopper is better in a droid squad against a triple cleanse... at least that's my theory can't try it out until they release him. No doubt that B2 sucks against triple cleanse in a droid squad though.
    "Free_Empires;c-1103031" wrote:
    Which of those is fast enough to go before your wiggs? You need 230+ to even think about it
    Thats the whole point, so you dont waste your damage toons opening moves
    Only asajj can do it, End of thread

B2 will go before pretty much anybody in a droid squad with Jawa Engineer, the exception being Sith Assassin under a Zaul lead.

Chopper is only good in Phoenix squads owing to his basic...
  • "UltimateSeaDog;c-1104508" wrote:
    "Woodroward;c-1103729" wrote:
    "DarthApok;c-1102939" wrote:
    I think I'll make a thread and call it "THE ANTI-BUFF TANK KILLING MACHINE!!" starring Plo Koon! or the tons of other characters that can dispel a buff.. On a serious note B2 is hands down the best buff clearer in the game. No contest. Undisputed champ. End of thread.

B2 is really good... except against a triple cleanse in a droid squad. He gives out so much tm to the enemy you're almost better off not wiping the buff. Chopper is better in a droid squad against a triple cleanse... at least that's my theory can't try it out until they release him. No doubt that B2 sucks against triple cleanse in a droid squad though.
    "Free_Empires;c-1103031" wrote:
    Which of those is fast enough to go before your wiggs? You need 230+ to even think about it
    Thats the whole point, so you dont waste your damage toons opening moves
    Only asajj can do it, End of thread

B2 will go before pretty much anybody in a droid squad with Jawa Engineer, the exception being Sith Assassin under a Zaul lead.

Chopper is only good in Phoenix squads owing to his basic...

Nah, running him as a cleanser in the droid squad only works because of his basic. He's the only phoenix, so it has to target him whenever it procs, and basically gives him a 3 turn cooldown on his buff wipe (and potentially a speed up to make it come around even more often).

I did his event where he was your companion with my droids, He always had 2 buffs up, sometimes 3 with the bonus protection. So it's not like my estimation of his abilities is theory, I just am incapable of starring him up to make him viable.

No, the theory part of subbing him in is the tm removal tied to the buff wipe making the difference in the overall speed battle.
  • I specifically starred up B2 because I knew he would be useful against a buff heavy team, but I ended up not using him that much. He's good to have tho just in case
  • I'd like to take a moment to tell you about Chopper as the only Phoenix member on a team where he can dispel every other turn and lower the entire enemy team's TM 10% for every HoT he dispells off of Chaze. Usually 50-70% tm reduction. Add B2 for buff block and R2 to stun them both and you're set.
  • Alternatively, leave both chirrut and Baze til last
    "HeresTheTruth;c-1110457" wrote:
    "Kevern_Zaksor;c-1110064" wrote:
    I specifically starred up B2 because I knew he would be useful against a buff heavy team, but I ended up not using him that much. He's good to have tho just in case

He is good bro. A g9 B2 in arena beat my rank one Fully geared/modded Triple Cleanse team.

The team that beat my triple cleanse was PalpateneG11/zBarisG10/TFPG11/STG10 and G9 B2.

Keep in mind this is a 2015 server with the majority of the top 20 using Rex(L) triple cleanse. Which really blows my mind even more.

I applaud this guy for going against the grain, against the meta, to beat all of us G11 Chaze teams and getting Rank 1 everyday. He is not even in a HAAT guild. This dude has more brains and knows how to put a team together and still get number 1 despite never using a single meta toon himself but fighting every meta team instead.

Now...why can't the Chaze haters do the same? Hmmm.. I wonder.

Anyways....yeah man...B2 is good even at G9 if you need him.

Spot on. Another you can use is Sunfac (or both to be mean)

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,413 PostsLatest Activity: 23 minutes ago