Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Chewbacca

I’m just going to ask...has anyone heard if chewie is coming back anytime soon or not? I’m only asking because I have his g12 piece waiting thinking it might be out this month. There’s still no calendar so I don’t have the needed info. If it’s not for a month or 2 I’ll use that piece on a different g12 character. Some of you seem to get info early so maybe someone knows.
  • "Trake;c-1709163" wrote:
    "FalenXLacer;c-1709159" wrote:
    "Trake;d-188998" wrote:
    I’m just going to ask...has anyone heard if chewie is coming back anytime soon or not? I’m only asking because I have his g12 piece waiting thinking it might be out this month. There’s still no calendar so I don’t have the needed info. If it’s not for a month or 2 I’ll use that piece on a different g12 character. Some of you seem to get info early so maybe someone knows.

Keep in mind that when the calendar drops, it won’t list the Chewie event even if it is on the schedule. The first two times that a new event runs, it’s not included on the calendar, to keep it a surprise. I think they’ll announce it on the forums about a week before it returns though.

Yeah I thought of that too, was hoping I’d be wrong. I’d like him for my heroic sith team, he’s got one of his zetas, the g12 piece is ready, I just need the **** event lol. Was hoping one of you guys might have the 411 early. Some of you seem to have that talent.

For the reasons @jkray622 mentioned, there’s a decent chance Chewie returns this month. But if somebody other than a dev comes on here and says it’s a sure thing, they’re either lying or breaching confidentiality.
  • "FalenXLacer;c-1709167" wrote:
    "Trake;c-1709163" wrote:
    "Trake;d-188998" wrote:

Keep in mind that when the calendar drops, it won’t list the Chewie event even if it is on the schedule. The first two times that a new event runs, it’s not included on the calendar, to keep it a surprise. I think they’ll announce it on the forums about a week before it returns though.

Yeah I thought of that too, was hoping I’d be wrong. I’d like him for my heroic sith team, he’s got one of his zetas, the g12 piece is ready, I just need the **** event lol. Was hoping one of you guys might have the 411 early. Some of you seem to have that talent.

For the reasons @jkray622 mentioned, there’s a decent chance Chewie returns this month. But if somebody other than a dev comes on here and says it’s a sure thing, they’re either lying or breaching confidentiality.

In the end I guess it doesn’t matter, I’ll just save the piece. I was just curious, I only here of things on here but some people seem to have other sources
  • "Trake;c-1709170" wrote:
    "FalenXLacer;c-1709167" wrote:
    "Trake;c-1709163" wrote:
    "Trake;d-188998" wrote:

In the end I guess it doesn’t matter, I’ll just save the piece. I was just curious, I only here of things on here but some people seem to have other sources

*hear not here.

• "Trake;c-1709171" wrote:
    "Trake;c-1709170" wrote:
    "FalenXLacer;c-1709167" wrote:
    "Trake;c-1709163" wrote:
    "Trake;d-188998" wrote:

*hear not here.

Lol my bad