Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Chewie Event Feedback - Cut Scene

The cut scene was great. However, the idea of having it play EVERY time you enter the 7* part of the event was simply terrible.

Especially for an event that is clearly RNG dependent and would clearly need multiple (if not hundreds) of attempts for even g12+, 6* modded teams.

Please never do this again. We waste enough time jumping through the "bad RNG" hoops. There is really no need to build in more wasted time intentionally.
  • "Nikoms565;d-183361" wrote:
    Especially for an event that is clearly RNG dependent

RNG is easily the worst part of this game. I know that's how you get your $$$, but ruins so much! I felt zero sense of accomplishment when I finally beat the final Chewy tier. It was not a fun experience. G12 BH, zetas, 6* mods, and I had the strategy down cold, but I still had to wait for RNG to be favorable.
  • in the raids once you see the cut scene + retreat it never plays again i dont see why this has been made any different its just wasting more time
  • "LynnYoda;c-1656639" wrote:
    in the raids once you see the cut scene + retreat it never plays again i dont see why this has been made any different its just wasting more time

Exactly.
  • "Nikoms565;d-183361" wrote:
    The cut scene was great. However, the idea of having it play EVERY time you enter the 7* part of the event was simply terrible.

Especially for an event that is clearly RNG dependent and would clearly need multiple (if not hundreds) of attempts for even g12+, 6* modded teams.

Please never do this again. We waste enough time jumping through the "bad RNG" hoops. There is really no need to build in more wasted time intentionally.

Agreed the cutscene is good but not needed every attempt.
  • AgreeI hate watching it each time I make my attempt on tier 5... I also hate to be wasted by chube...