Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Clone Helmets...

They were confirmed...but my definition of "soon" isn't at least 3 months or 1/4 of the year :smiley:
  • "Mattikin;c-1179787" wrote:
    I'm still hoping for an event style setup where we can win clone helmets, something like a military might or flash event. That way, those who want them can enter and those that don't can opt not to participate.

I previously suggested the helmets could add bonuses to the clones but even without that, it would be good to have another clone event.

Maybe it can happen in Clo-vember :smile:

Clones have to fight for their helmets? I didn't know that
  • "IE4TAPPL3S;c-1179947" wrote:
    "Mattikin;c-1179787" wrote:
    I'm still hoping for an event style setup where we can win clone helmets, something like a military might or flash event. That way, those who want them can enter and those that don't can opt not to participate.

I previously suggested the helmets could add bonuses to the clones but even without that, it would be good to have another clone event.

Maybe it can happen in Clo-vember :smile:

Clones have to fight for their helmets? I didn't know that

Maybe a non-canon story line where Separatist steal their helmets to analyze the armor to see what can be improved on B1 droid armor and you have to use all 5 clones to get them back or something. I personally just want handouts when it comes to helmets, but beggars can't be choosers.