Forum Discussion

Shaun51422
Rising Novice
3 years ago

Conquest disk stacking?

I have probably just not been able to find this, but can someone tell me if there is a disk guide as to what works and stacks together? Specifically right now I am trying to figure out if 2 Critical Formation II disks that give all allies 12% protection recovery will combine to give 24% or if only one will work. I have seen lots of claims on these things but nothing official from the game.
Thanks
  • "shaun51422;d-255292" wrote:
    I have probably just not been able to find this, but can someone tell me if there is a disk guide as to what works and stacks together? Specifically right now I am trying to figure out if 2 Critical Formation II disks that give all allies 12% protection recovery will combine to give 24% or if only one will work. I have seen lots of claims on these things but nothing official from the game.
    Thanks

Zealous zealous zealous zealous stacks incredibly. You know bastilla shan's moonbeam blast? Yeah that thing hits for over 200000 when you stack 4 zealous disc's. If you want to steamroll conquest choose zealous.
  • All Conquest Disks stack except the ones that explicitly don’t, like Volatile Accelerator and Thermal Exhaust, and ones that specify their ability only applies once per turn like Perseverence.

(Although Perseverence technically can stack - the 30% damage reduction that your team gets. So don’t stack Perseverence.)