Forum Discussion

Bhaalor71
New Spectator
3 years ago

Conquest Playground

So CG has stated before they didn't like people getting the red box then not engaging with conquest. We have also asked for a "Sandbox" or something similar.

If we let Omicrons go wild in Conquest they would tailor the fights against Omicrons and we'd not do so hot.

What's the solution?

CG has gated some disks behind achievements in Conquest. What if they gated 3 Disks behind achieving the Redbox? As soon as you get the redbox unlocked and you are basically done with conquest, you get 3 disks.

1. Activate GAC Omicron Disk
2. Activate TW Omicron Disk
3. Activate TB Omicron Disk

This way, you've already completed conquest, nothing else to achieve, and you get to test/play around with omicrons; which increases engagement. Play around with combo's and teams till your heart is content.
  • Change it so it’s only included in Conquest pass +++, then there’s a chance .
  • "Tiig;c-2339032" wrote:
    "Bhaalor;d-253980" wrote:
    So CG has stated before they didn't like people getting the red box then not engaging with conquest. We have also asked for a "Sandbox" or something similar.

If we let Omicrons go wild in Conquest they would tailor the fights against Omicrons and we'd not do so hot.

What's the solution?

CG has gated some disks behind achievements in Conquest. What if they gated 3 Disks behind achieving the Redbox? As soon as you get the redbox unlocked and you are basically done with conquest, you get 3 disks.

This way, you've already completed conquest, nothing else to achieve, and you get to test/play around with omicrons; which increases engagement. Play around with combo's and teams till your heart is content.

I’m curious… did you post here first, get no response that tickled you, then you went to Reddit to find your echo chamber, or did you post there, get your ego stroked, and then come here for more?

I posted on Reddit first to find out if anyone would think it was a good idea. I got mostly positive feedback; however I do not believe the dev's or anyone that has anything to do with the development of the game reads Reddit, so I came here in hopes that it might be seen by someone who could possibly make that type of decision. So there was no tickling or stroking, sorry to disappoint you.
  • "SemiGod;c-2339695" wrote:
    "Bhaalor;c-2339335" wrote:
    "Tiig;c-2339032" wrote:

What's the solution?

I’m curious… did you post here first, get no response that tickled you, then you went to Reddit to find your echo chamber, or did you post there, get your ego stroked, and then come here for more?

I do not believe the dev's or anyone that has anything to do with the development of the game reads Reddit,

I wouldn’t be surprised, that subreddit is a bigger dumpster-fire than the game itself.

And that’s an impressive feat to accomplish.

Create 30 dumpster fires without trying.

Although we don’t know if they accomplished it as there is no feat counter for it.
  • I think putting that behind red crate is an aweful idea, it limits it to high end players only. I do agree conquest would be a great omi playground.

An extremely simple implementation would simply be, enable all omicrons on battles you have already 3 star’s. It would have minimal impact for CG, maybe user will get a extra feat completed here and there but they still limit you from using omi to advance to new nodes.

Every gp tier can play with their omicrons
  • "Decicrim;c-2339724" wrote:
    I think putting that behind red crate is an aweful idea, it limits it to high end players only. I do agree conquest would be a great omi playground.

An extremely simple implementation would simply be, enable all omicrons on battles you have already 3 star’s. It would have minimal impact for CG, maybe user will get a extra feat completed here and there but they still limit you from using omi to advance to new nodes.

that is even better, I was focused on ensuring that two factors were met, keeping engagement, and not tuning battles to compensate for omicrons, especially if you dont have them.
  • "SemiGod;c-2338936" wrote:
    Change it so it’s only included in Conquest pass +++, then there’s a chance .

Oof.
  • "Bhaalor;c-2338939" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-2338936" wrote:
    Change it so it’s only included in Conquest pass +++, then there’s a chance .

Oof.

Exactly.
  • "Bhaalor;d-253980" wrote:

What's the solution?

• "Bhaalor;c-2339335" wrote:
    "Tiig;c-2339032" wrote:

What's the solution?

I do not believe the dev's or anyone that has anything to do with the development of the game reads Reddit,

I wouldn’t be surprised, that subreddit is a bigger dumpster-fire than the game itself.
  • "Bhaalor;c-2339735" wrote:
    "Decicrim;c-2339724" wrote:
    I think putting that behind red crate is an aweful idea, it limits it to high end players only. I do agree conquest would be a great omi playground.

that is even better, I was focused on ensuring that two factors were met, keeping engagement, and not tuning battles to compensate for omicrons, especially if you dont have them.

Yeah I fully agree they would cater battles to counter omi if you could use to beat nodes.
    They could even activate enemy omi if present, if u 3 star a node, I’d love to test fight against some too!