Forum Discussion

AbC4932a1766700
New Novice
3 years ago

Conquest why hard path before scavenger nodes

So CG you have a a hard path, with the guise that you get to pick between 2 disk/scavenger nodes are each part.

Disk are making sense, because the choice of disks can be different between the 2 nodes available.

But from what I have seen, there is zero benefit to limit yourself to the hard path when they are followed by scavenger nodes because they seem to be identical to each other. I cannot see benefit of being able to pick between 2 of the same nodes?

Am I missing something?
  • I only do the hard path for those until I find at least 2 frenzy tech, then I ignore them after that
  • Not that I'm aware of. But if you have Wat in your team he goes first, his tech triggers frenzy and everyone gets 100% TM. it can be useful when you need to outrun some teams I guess.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2337125" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-2337124" wrote:
    I only do the hard path for those until I find at least 2 frenzy tech, then I ignore them after that

Is there a feat tied to frenzy in this Conquest?

No I just use them to make the feats that don’t require winning battles miles easier.

Since losing a battle doesn’t consume it
  • You can see if the hard path is worth it once you get close enough and clear fog of war. Then decide if it’s worth the last couple of battles to do hard or easy path.
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2337125" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-2337124" wrote:
    I only do the hard path for those until I find at least 2 frenzy tech, then I ignore them after that

Is there a feat tied to frenzy in this Conquest?

Nope, but it's by far the best tech to clear the "defeat X enemies with Y unit", even if Y units are low gear

Go against a Imp. Trooper team with Wat and you get 7 kills of the units you need, let time out and you don't lose stamina nor the tech uses

Profit

Being using this strategy since conquest 10
  • The 2 jawas shops offer different consumables. Usually. Biggest difference is the final 2 jawas before the boss. Non hard path has the faction modifiers for 150 crystals, which I know for sure I'll never buy, but the hard path there gives a normal shop with the possibility of things that could be used like tether, frenzy or in the last conquest stamina regain.