Forum Discussion

Disruptor92
Seasoned Rookie
4 years ago

CPit P3 question

Got a question in regards to P3 of the CPit. Is the door supposed to go back up at some point after you downed the Rancor once? I used my SLKR team and downed the Rancor once during my attempt. After my attempt I was going to use up some other weaker teams to fill up the bar of the door and hopefully hit p3 again with a strong team while the door is back up. But when I went in with my second team, the bar wasn't even there anymore. I then proceeded to use up all my teams out of curiosity but the bar never even appeared. Is this a bug or is that actually working as intended? Is the door only available once in P3?
    Disruptor92
    Seasoned Rookie
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2287284" wrote:
    I have managed to throw in enough teams to get the door back up again in phase 3 before - sounds like you had a bug there.

Hmm, yeah must have been a bug then. I threw like 5-10 teams in, one of which was JML, and the door "turn meter" didn't move a single bit. It was like greyed out the entire time. I wish I took some screenshots, but I was way into it trying to get it to work, so that I ran out of teams before realizing I should have taken some screenshots. I will pay close attention next time to figure out what might have caused it. I have a suspicion it was because of the CLS team that I sent in as the first team after I was done with my SLKR run. When Han goes first you don't see the turn meter of any units as his first shot is going off before the initial speed based turn meter is even applied, so his skill might have "deactivated" the door's turn meter altogether and broke it for the rest of the phase. I will keep an eye on it next raid and if it happens again I'll report it to Answers HQ with the appropriate info.
  • I haven’t attempted anything regarding CPit, but could it be a weird interaction of SLKR’s ability to prevent revives? Maybe it registered that the door can’t be revived, and then carried over into subsequent attempts, kind of like how if you kill someone in TW/GAC they can’t be revived with any abilities the next attempt.
    Disruptor92
    Seasoned Rookie
    "KausDebonair;c-2287573" wrote:
    I haven’t attempted anything regarding CPit, but could it be a weird interaction of SLKR’s ability to prevent revives? Maybe it registered that the door can’t be revived, and then carried over into subsequent attempts, kind of like how if you kill someone in TW/GAC they can’t be revived with any abilities the next attempt.

No, that definitely wasn't it, as in the previous Rancor I did the same. I used SLKR and the door went back to recharging during the SLKR attempt already. But that was in P2. I'm fairly sure it was because of the CLS team (Raid Han to be precise), but I will only be able to confirm once we launch the next one. Unless the P3 door has some hidden properties that would cause such a behavior, but I highly doubt it.
  • same, I have enough teams to go around. the door is loaded but when it comes to the end it disappears
    Disruptor92
    Seasoned Rookie
    I think I found the culprit (or at least one of them, in case there is multiple). It wasn't Han Solo with his first shot as I initially assumed. In my case it was HK with his aoe attack:

As you can see from the pictures the door is up before HK's turn, and after using the aoe, the door "turn meter" disappears. Once this happens, it won't ever come back that phase. I've sent in multiple teams afterwards and the door turn meter never came back. I'm not sure which part of HK's aoe causes this to happen, but my bet is on the true damage part. Anyway, I will report that to Answers HQ and hopefully they will look into that and fix it. My gut feeling tells me HK is not the only toon that causes this though, and I will definitely investigate more and see if I find anything else. In the meantime I'd suggest not using HK in P2 and P3 if you plan on re-using the door :)