Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Crancor P4

So my guild and I are struggling with P4 of Crancor, was wondering if anyone knows some strong P4 teams?
  • "Pan2218;c-2340990" wrote:
    No actually I see that after backing out of a topic that has been categorized, I am no longer in recent discussions. I just thought I would be back to where I started. I will watch for this in the future. I don't want to open old topics. You really get the third degree for stuff like that on the forums

I’ve got a simple tip to help you avoid necroing posts: read the dates on the posts to determine when the thread was originally created and last posted in.
  • "CT_Waxer_7777;d-242732" wrote:
    So my guild and I are struggling with P4 of Crancor, was wondering if anyone knows some strong P4 teams?

Also if you are struggling to finish, aim for goals to hit with one squad in each phase for entire guild. Save Rey, JML, & JMK for P4. Then kitchen sink all hands on deck. Teams like CLS, DRev, Bam, NS will do a few hundred thousand a piece in P4 if you have them.
    I use Vader in P1, BH in P2, Shaak & 501st in P3. Each of those teams can do 5% or better in those phases. Them just save everything for P4. If your whole guild commits to this strategy, you'll knock it down. & it will only start getting easier afterward as your guild grows.
    Good luck
  • No actually I see that after backing out of a topic that has been categorized, I am no longer in recent discussions. I just thought I would be back to where I started. I will watch for this in the future. I don't want to open old topics. You really get the third degree for stuff like that on the forums