Forum Discussion

ikl8zwlfcup5
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Creating a Second Powerful First Order Team: Proposal for a New Lifter

Hi everyone,

I’d like to propose adding a new First Order character who could act as a lifter for Phasma. With SLKR leading one team and other characters like Hux and KRU already in use, Phasma is currently the only option left for leading a team.

Introducing a new tank or a character with their own leadership ability could help create a second strong First Order team and make better use of FO Tie Pilot’s Omicron.

Candidates like FN-2199 (Nines) or FN-2187 (Finn) could be a great fit. Just as Zorii Bliss bolstered the Resistance, a new lifter could give the First Order a significant boost.

What do you think? Any other character suggestions?

• Disclaimer: I am not interested in FO toons, nor would I likely invest in any new FO characters.

However, I think the character Cardinal from the Phasma novel would be pretty cool to see!

DarthJobbie
    Seasoned Traveler

Simply no.

CG/EA and so on will have a full set of toons to release and doubt FO will fit in anywhere in the next short term, never mind long term. Dont post we need this or that when we are being hard pushed just for the newer toons.

• I’d say they could draw from the Resistance cartoon, like the golden armored Captain Pyre (he may be another rank). Or they could get Snoke or the Praetorian guards. Or General Pryde, who could eventually get a cap ship. Not sure if he would be FO or before, but there’s also Hux’s father. 

• I'm too new to the game to be able to judge what the faction needs, but as a character collector I know I'd whale for a pre-defection version of Finn. Next year is TFA anniversary iirc, so FO and Resistance are bound to get something.

• I suggest giving 2 new zetas to SF pilot and FO officer. They are currently 2 of 3or4 characters without unique abilities. I think these 2 zetas, if designed with good consideration, will be a great boost to the various first order teams