Forum Discussion

ObiRonKenobi68
Rising Novice
2 years ago

Credits

So how do we gets credits now, no credits in any of the raids now?
  • This is especially important for early to mid game players. With the high credit cost of everything you do to upgrade your roster combined with the accelerated shard drops and potentially accelerated gear up to g12 now, it is a huge cut to credits for players that were already extremely credit starved to begin with. Kind of negates the acceleration of everything when you cant afford to level stuff up.
  • "MountainMando;d-263390" wrote:

Please don’t take what I’m saying next as in any way negating the massive drop due to them being taken from raids (hopefully the raid nerf 23 will be rectified soon). I just wanted to pass on another way to maximise what will be another squeezed resource very soon that may help some players.

So, credits. Obviously there’s the daily income from GW (around 600k) and one of the daily challenges that runs three times a week. Credit heist is another good location but isn’t often enough to really help.

One way I’ve found recently, and will be an ever more important area for me if the squeeze continues, to maximise credits is in GAC, by placing a deliberately weak defence and always going for a full clear. Now I’m not claiming this boosts my overall GAC score and that’s why credit income increases (I’ve hit my 50/50 win/loss plateau) but you do earn credits from every team you beat. In 3v3 it’s 70k per win, and in 5v5 it’s 100k per win, I can’t remember if the fleet battles are different.these credits can build up.

For example, in Aurodium.

Placing a weak defence and full clearing 9 squads and 2 fleets nets about 1.1m credits. I may lose, but if id instead placed a stronger defence and cleared only two zones I might only get 600k or 700k. Over a week I might be losing more than 1m credits, and I’m really not sure I’d win any more matches.

Once again. The raid nerf is an egregious state of affairs. This might enable you to get more creds from GAC though.
    Miketo28
    Rising Novice
    "Notthatguyfrombefore;c-2420771" wrote:
    "MountainMando;d-263390" wrote:

Please don’t take what I’m saying next as in any way negating the massive drop due to them being taken from raids (hopefully the raid nerf 23 will be rectified soon). I just wanted to pass on another way to maximise what will be another squeezed resource very soon that may help some players.

So, credits. Obviously there’s the daily income from GW (around 600k) and one of the daily challenges that runs three times a week. Credit heist is another good location but isn’t often enough to really help.

One way I’ve found recently, and will be an ever more important area for me if the squeeze continues, to maximise credits is in GAC, by placing a deliberately weak defence and always going for a full clear. Now I’m not claiming this boosts my overall GAC score and that’s why credit income increases (I’ve hit my 50/50 win/loss plateau) but you do earn credits from every team you beat. In 3v3 it’s 70k per win, and in 5v5 it’s 100k per win, I can’t remember if the fleet battles are different.these credits can build up.

For example, in Aurodium.

Placing a weak defence and full clearing 9 squads and 2 fleets nets about 1.1m credits. I may lose, but if id instead placed a stronger defence and cleared only two zones I might only get 600k or 700k. Over a week I might be losing more than 1m credits, and I’m really not sure I’d win any more matches.

Once again. The raid nerf is an egregious state of affairs. This might enable you to get more creds from GAC though.

You've done well in pointing out other sources of credits, but OP is correct. Credits from raids waa a significant amount of our credit income. 500k worth of credits can be purchased with the new raid currency to help with the credit crunch. Personally I think we will all grow to see this lack of credits coming in from raids is problematic. When relics came in our stash of gear quickly disappeared and now we farm green gear just for relic levels.
    StormAzrael
    Seasoned Newcomer
    If they don't want credits in Raids they could launch credit heist every week.We already get 2 every month, it would not hurt to have 4.
    DeusArts
    Rising Newcomer
    I’m already run out of credits. And this is most important part, without credits mods work completely stopped.
    DeusArts
    Rising Newcomer
    "MoBlaq;c-2421111" wrote:
    You buy them with crystals or arena tokens

Ship credits are bought with cantina tokens or crystals

May be we could remove rewards from raid at all because it could be bought with crystals
    Jac51UB
    Seasoned Novice
    "wilhud;c-2420746" wrote:
    This is especially important for early to mid game players. With the high credit cost of everything you do to upgrade your roster combined with the accelerated shard drops and potentially accelerated gear up to g12 now, it is a huge cut to credits for players that were already extremely credit starved to begin with. Kind of negates the acceleration of everything when you cant afford to level stuff up.

Well up to g12 isn't really accelerated anymore either because we've lost all the lower level gear we got from raids. So, while I'm working on the Jedi fallen order team and can't level them up, I can't gear them up either. I'm now progressing at a slower rate than before accelerated farming was a thing.
  • You buy them with crystals or arena tokens

Ship credits are bought with cantina tokens or crystals
  • "MountainMando;d-263390" wrote:

You can get them for mk1 raid tokens. They share a node with ship materials, and unbelievably, training droids. They are way down the list and a real pain to find. And they don't have a find flow I know of. Only appearing with 1/3 chance is so bad. Them not being right at the top is annoying.

But they are there. Sometimes.