Forum Discussion

• "Winterwolves;c-2333118" wrote:
    Troopers can do it at g13. So you can get the relic rewards without putting a single relic piece into it.

I was g13 except dark trooper who was g12 when I got the 3 stars.

Are you going to r9 the Phoenix to try and beat secrets and shadows next?

R9 Phoenix, no lol I think that Daka is going to be my first R9 tho. NightSisters brought me up in this game & I still use them. Plus Dakas r9 is really one of the only comparisons that I've seen do much. GG too, but I'm a Sisters guy
  • "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2333289" wrote:
    "Pan2218;c-2333236" wrote:
    "Winterwolves;c-2333118" wrote:
    Troopers can do it at g13. So you can get the relic rewards without putting a single relic piece into it.

I was g13 except dark trooper who was g12 when I got the 3 stars.

Are you going to r9 the Phoenix to try and beat secrets and shadows next?

R9 Phoenix, no lol I think that Daka is going to be my first R9 tho. NightSisters brought me up in this game & I still use them. Plus Dakas r9 is really one of the only comparisons that I've seen do much. GG too, but I'm a Sisters guy

The boost from R8 to R9 is insignificant next to the material it wants, you can R7 3 characters for almost the same price and get a bigger boost out of it.

Night sisters will probably get nerfed because of zombie helping slkr kill LV, so not a good investment.

Also if its not killing a galactic legend its not worth relic 9, JKL, GG, Vader, GAS, star killer and other GLs should get relic 9 before anyone else but thats just my opinion

I don't think they want to go through that again with Nerfing the NS. It didn't go over so well last time. To me NS are a faction that makes the game fun for me. They were my First g12, g13, R7 & R8. R9 mats will come & go. I've spent long enough chasing the meta around. Look how poor Vader is after they messed his kit up. I think that they third Zeta & All of the Mats to R7 him were a waste now. R9 doesn't do that much in terms of toon growth. Only to a few. R7 is big deal & R8 can just as easily be beaten. For me it's NS first, thanks for the advice tho
  • "frackme_21;c-2333346" wrote:
    Troopers are probably the most reliable way to do this. I even have a g12 range. It took a try or two so that they didn't nuke him, but once i got going, it was easy. Just don't use gideon's tm removal. They are way too fast, and even with a 40% tm head start they'll still all go before you take another turn.

I have been working on Imps when I can, but have been building BH for awhile. I just can't believe that it is virtually impossible to get a PO before being destroyed (sometimes not being able to take a turn) but hopefully next month I'll have Fennec relic'd. She makes getting PO easier.
    I realize Imps make the event much easier, but I would like to use my Hunters. They are a fun faction
  • "Pan2218;c-2333368" wrote:
    "frackme_21;c-2333346" wrote:
    Troopers are probably the most reliable way to do this. I even have a g12 range. It took a try or two so that they didn't nuke him, but once i got going, it was easy. Just don't use gideon's tm removal. They are way too fast, and even with a 40% tm head start they'll still all go before you take another turn.

I realize Imps make the event much easier, but I would like to use my Hunters. They are a fun faction

I hear you. The purpose of a game is fun, so use the faction you enjoy.