Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Rebel roundup assault battle

@CG_SBCrumb

July calendar shows rebel roundup starting on July 5th, places of power starting on July 7th. Places of power is already in my events tab, rebel roundup isn't. Hopefully just an oversight, I'm really looking forward to rebel roundup as I wasn't able to do the bonus tier last time. I've beefed up my bounty hunters and I think its doable now. Thanks.
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    I just got confirmation that the Rebel Roundup event starts on July 9th, not July 5th.
    I've updated our Event Calendar and it should show up in your events tab in a few more days, sorry for any confusion!
  • "TVF;c-1590805" wrote:
    So about those fleet mastery events...

I got you.
  • "TVF;c-1590805" wrote:

I agree. Whilst i'm normally on the dont rush them bandwagon its not too hard for the conversation of 'when are the fleet mastery events?'..'on such and such'...'ok i will let everyone know and update the calendar' takes more than 2 minutes to have
  • "CG_Leviathan;c-1590803" wrote:
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    I just got confirmation that the Rebel Roundup event starts on July 9th, not July 5th.
    I've updated our Event Calendar and it should show up in your events tab in a few more days, sorry for any confusion!

Yeah, my events tab went from chalk full of events to Mother, 1 Omega and Kill Jedi. I was looking forward to a busy long weekend with plenty to do for a change.
  • I've been gotten!

(FWIW I have my 7* H1 and Executrix, just looking out for the community at-large ;))
  • "TVF;c-1590805" wrote:

"CG_Leviathan;c-1591306" wrote:
    Hello Everyone!
    Just updated the July Event Calendar with the following Fleet Mastery dates:
    Home One - 7/17
    Executrix - 7/26
    Endurance - 7/27

I apologize for the delay, with recent changes in Ships 2.0 it took a little longer than anticipated to confirm these dates. Thanks for your patience!

Levi is on a roll.