Forum Discussion

• "herd_nerfer;c-2426514" wrote:
    "PrettyFly4QuiGuy;c-2426504" wrote:
    "UncleOnceler;c-2426503" wrote:
    Most spenders have Malgus at R9 anyway, so they didn't include it.

You don’t need to be a spender to have Malgus at R9, lol

I hear it helps to be pretty fly though.

It doesn’t hurt ?
  • "TekkarEdorf;c-2426411" wrote:
    "MasterSeedy;c-2425829" wrote:
    I was surprised that there was no Nihilus requirement.

That would be another capital ship

After The Leak they switched the Ravager to the Leviathan.
    /conspiracy
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "TVF;c-2425995" wrote:
    "thedrjojo;c-2425994" wrote:
    "scuba;c-2425920" wrote:
    "MasterSeedy;c-2425820" wrote:
    yep.

Fortunately I never spend my r9 or r8 mats. I just have no use for anything above r6 unless it's absolutely required for something.

That said, CCB and Bronzium wiring economy has to change. Signal data for all this is going to be hard, but I'm not sure yet if SD economy has to be loosened. I am positive that CCB and Bronziums have to become significantly more accessible.

I don't know if I'll get Leviathan on first or second go (it will depend on the exact timing of things), but I do know that I won't be relic'ing Reva until after I have Leviathan. She just won't do as much for me as the new cap ship.

Farm more kyro

Are you a d1 player? And how many times are you freaking hitting that node, cause I'm doing 50s daily on it, started 2018, have 10.2mil gp, and I'm always hurting for bronze wiring.

I'm a kyber d2 player, started April 2017, have 9.9m, and have over 9k BW.

Im shocked that 1 year would make that much of a difference. I know content creators like xaereth and solobass who are 11-12mil and like day 1 players are also struggling for BW
  • "thedrjojo;c-2425994" wrote:
    "scuba;c-2425920" wrote:
    "MasterSeedy;c-2425820" wrote:
    yep.

Fortunately I never spend my r9 or r8 mats. I just have no use for anything above r6 unless it's absolutely required for something.

That said, CCB and Bronzium wiring economy has to change. Signal data for all this is going to be hard, but I'm not sure yet if SD economy has to be loosened. I am positive that CCB and Bronziums have to become significantly more accessible.

I don't know if I'll get Leviathan on first or second go (it will depend on the exact timing of things), but I do know that I won't be relic'ing Reva until after I have Leviathan. She just won't do as much for me as the new cap ship.

Farm more kyro

Are you a d1 player? And how many times are you freaking hitting that node, cause I'm doing 50s daily on it, started 2018, have 10.2mil gp, and I'm always hurting for bronze wiring.

Yes D1 but doesn't matter as kyro hasn't been around since day 1.
    All my energy not used in shard farming goes to farming that node for kyro for the most part.
    Normally only do 50 refreshes unless something else is going on like chase or double drops
    Right now is a little less because of farming stuff for leviathan, but almost got the ID I need so will go back.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,331 PostsLatest Activity: 27 minutes ago