Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Darth Maul Best Mods

I have been grinding Darth Maul through shipments and was wondering what are the best Mods for him? I am thinking health because he is so squishy but I am also wondering if speed would be best because he is slow.
  • I would say Speed arrow primary and as much speed secondary as you can get. As for the type I'd say crit damage and/or health for the set bonuses
  • He needs some of everything it's why he's so terrible. A slow character is still slow after putting on speed mods you know because fast characters get speed mods too
  • Speed and damage, protection couldn't hurt either. Pairing him with a tm booster like Rex couldn't hurt.
  • "evanbio;641520" wrote:
    Maul is awesome against Jedi. Unfortunately, Jedi are garbage in this game.....

My first thought is health mods with a priority on speed secondaries. The only other option I could think of would be crit chance/damage. If Maul gets on a killing spree, he keeps going. Maul and AoE characters tend to work well because of this.

I disagree. I run jedi primarily and hold top 20. Rarely do I get knocked below top 30, and it's easy as pie to climb back.
  • "SpySinger;641536" wrote:
    "evanbio;641520" wrote:

Anakin, Aayla and QGJ are garbage man? Are you really playing SWGOH?

Testify!!
  • "Lkw;641473" wrote:
    He needs some of everything it's why he's so terrible. A slow character is still slow after putting on speed mods you know because fast characters get speed mods too

Maul works best not going first. He's fantastic at mopping up the wounded and that's where he's most effective. Each piece in this game has it's invidual qualities and it's place in the game, but clueless people seem to think it's all about every character being the fastest.
  • "evanbio;641520" wrote:

My first thought is health mods with a priority on speed secondaries. The only other option I could think of would be crit chance/damage. If Maul gets on a killing spree, he keeps going. Maul and AoE characters tend to work well because of this.

Yeah of course Jedi are garbage. That's why the most used are Barriss, JKA, GK, I could go on. Maul is a great counter for Jedi. But that doesn't mean all Jedi are garbage. If you think they're garbage cause your Jedi team sucks; work on it
  • "Iron_Zilla;962195" wrote:
    "evanbio;641520" wrote:

Yeah of course Jedi are garbage. That's why the most used are Barriss, JKA, GK, I could go on. Maul is a great counter for Jedi. But that doesn't mean all Jedi are garbage. If you think they're garbage cause your Jedi team sucks; work on it

Bud, look at the date of those posts, they're literally from August.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,286 PostsLatest Activity: 14 hours ago