Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
7 months ago

Do event characters deserve a rework?

So many special event toons have been introduced into the game, were meta defining for a while and eventually kind of favor for the newly released toon. While some toons like Darth traya have recieved some minor upgrades with an omicron to make them somewhat relevant again, some remain obsolete or unchanged rendering them useless to some extent. I can understand that galactic legends are considered too powerful to deserve reworks even though Rey did get Ben solo to boost her efficiency but some toons like gm Yoda jedi revan emperor palpatine and some others who've been around for years now I feel deserve something new to their kits. What event based toons do you think deserve some kind of update?
  • EP is fine as is - he serves a good purpose in SK squads, and Mara is a great booster unit for him. Jedi Revan is just about the best Jedi lead in the game, as well as having a forced taunt and cleanse + heal. GMY is good in Jedi teams, I like to use him under JKLS lead for quick cycling of the granted ability. I can't think of any redundant legendary characters that have no use, the closest to that I would say is Padme (R2 would previously be it, but GLLO makes him shine) but she works fine within JMK team
  • GMY already had a big rework. Palps… I think he had a Zeta added or something.