Forum Discussion

6 years ago

EA Customer Experience

Hey everyone,

My first time here.

So I've reached for the second time EA Customer Experience... and for the second time, it became pretty useless. Don't get me wrong, the people trying to help are super kind... but it is the second time they can't do anything for me.

Long story short I had two issues (in different times) with losing internet connection on my smartphone (lost the rewards of pretty common battles... nothing major) and in both situations, they couldn't do anything for me. I wasn't expecting 1000000 crystals of compensation... but at least a lousy equipment or some credits to make it... would be the least.

So I'm wondering... did anyone here got a positive experience with the customer support?

Best.
  • I have had both over the years. I bought a piece from the store that turned out it wasn't what I thought (like 1200 crystals) it was. Called up got the Crystal's back so I could buy what ment to and let me keep the item I bought by mistake (it was garbage loot but still). Now 4-5 hour outages you need to open a ticket and hope that you get something.
  • "Useless" made it into the second sentence. A dramatic improvement. Ok its actually the first, but whos paying attention anyway.
  • Unfortunately this is not a site about EA Help and its effectiveness or usefulness.

You can direct message the dev team with your feedback. Of contact the EA Help website and look for the appropriate person to give this feedback to.