Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Emporer Palpatine Zetas could Rebalance the Force

Although I really enjoy the challenge and can still reach 1st Daily in a Nov 2015 PvP Ladder running a Full Empire Squad, it would be cool to see EP make a comeback to stomp out this Rebel Revival... after all, he is the most sinister dude in the Galaxy.

All he would need is maybe just some Protection Regen with Let the Hate Flow... or random Crit Immunity from Empire Debuffs or even some Cooldown Manipulation... Just a lil something to help him survive this Power Rebel Onslaught.

Tarkin, Krennic and DeathTrooper really seem to be crushing this Rebel Scum at g12, so maybe that will be the case for EP as well? I dunno, I'm gonna keep trying to crowbar him into my lineup either way!

#EmbraceTheDarkside
  • They are so many months past things they said they are working on, I don't see this coming anytime soon although we both know it should. Vader could use a buff too especially since he toyed with the sister kisser CLS and in this game can't do a single thing to him.
  • Lord Vader’s Apprentice Galen Marek aka Starkiller could be cool... Give them a unique Duo Synergy to boost up Vader like DeathTrooper does for Krennic... I’d love to be able to compete in top Ranks with my Zader again... but Fulcrum Ashoka completely ruined any hope of that... Zader + Zidious Dots are kinda obsolete with her trolling around now. It’s a sad time to be a SithLord hahaha