Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Entrenched disaster

I think there is need of another topic about the severe bugs that the latest TU caused. Bugs where reported at the corresponding place and confirmed. And hotfixed was released a day later but did not solve the probleme entirely, as can be read here in the post by @Ultra :
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Entrenched-bug-Crystal-refund-request/m-p/10446639#M49867
There it is recommended to reach out to EA support for refund. I did and they could not help me. They called this issue recent and known, inquired for refund but it was not possible.
That is why I am creating this post here, because there need to be a dev statement.
The bug first cost me energy, because I lost fights before I noticed why my teams don't perform anymore as expected. Then I lost time until the hotfix was released. After the fix however, I again lost fights because some duplicate datadisks still did not work as inteded. So I had to rebuy energy to compensate for lost battles and lost time. Additionally, I had to do boss fights without these datadisks, which gave me an disadvantage.
I needed to equip other disks, which cost me currency and they where not optimal, as I picked entrenched preferably when several good disks were given in a selection on a node.