Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Fallen order content?

Do you guys think we’ll get fallen order content? Because they could introduce inquisitors this way! Plus purge and scout troopers! Obviously Kal as well, but yah I’m just wondering, There’s a lot of original era content we’re missing. Kallus, Versio, Jedi luke etc.
  • "StarbirdInferno2;c-2009921" wrote:
    well CG will only produce marquee CONTENT if somthing is successful. BF2 is now an option for them, as it is now a bigger success than launch. with fallen order, i agree with introducing inquisitors and cal with BD-1. and yes too many characters missing due to CG, inferno squad, other SWR, ep 7 - 9 and much more.

And BD-1 wouldn't have to take up an ally spot cuz can just ride on someone's back!
  • @CCyrilS i love that, or he can be like DIO from the battlefront 2. if inferno was added, DIO would be on iden & Zay's back and he would have a stun ability. BD-1 could be have a healing ability.
  • well CG will only produce marquee CONTENT if somthing is successful. BF2 is now an option for them, as it is now a bigger success than launch. with fallen order, i agree with introducing inquisitors and cal with BD-1. and yes too many characters missing due to CG, inferno squad, other SWR, ep 7 - 9 and much more.
  • I really really really REALLY want there to be content, but I doubt there will be any. The only reason why I say this is because of Force Unleashed, but that BD-1 as a support is quite smart.
  • I was wondering if this subject has been brought up.
    Glad it was.
    Purge trooper, inquisitor would be great.
    Sister Merrin too. Young Saw Gerrera could be an option or Tarful.
    But I dont think another Jedi would be usefull.