Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Farming Cantina 8 A

Are you kidding me EA???
Possible Boss Enemies?
Nooo...too easy! Lets bring them together for a trooper? A character a year ago?? This is way too difficult. Even a Zylo is Impossible to beat the node...
Please easier or death and shore Trooper in the GW Store...
  • "NicWester;c-1343625" wrote:
    "Gaius11_C;c-1343212" wrote:
    One CLS is not enough...i tried and failed. All Chars on Level 85, Gear 8 - 10, a Zylo in it... IMPOSSIBLE!!!
    Vader lead, Zylo, Boba, TFP, Dooku... QGJ, Old Ben, Lumi, Biggs, Wedge... IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Gear 8? No wonder. You realize those yellow gear rings aren't for show, right?

Of course I do... I am not stupid...
    Serious about that: easier to become a Meta Char like GK or CLS, Raid Han Solo easier than a few Troopers? Really???
    This is a joke.... A full Resistance Team is easier than a few Troopers??? Ridiculous!
  • "RevanComingSoon;c-1343634" wrote:
    "Drazz127;c-1343589" wrote:
    If you thought this was hard, you apparently haven't tried Lightside Hard-9B yet.
    I never had any trouble with cantina, perhaps you just need better gear level.

Upvote

Now that I've cleared the board, light side 9-B hard was the hardest . Cantina was always the easiest for me because of being able to use mixed teams

Also using a borrowed maxed CLS makes hard modes easy mode. If you don't have an ally with one I highly recommend.

9B I couldnt do for a month. Now with CLS is very easy.
  • "Gaius11_C;c-1343607" wrote:
    "EventineElessedil;c-1343505" wrote:
    Well it is a very good trooper. You will have to work for it.

Do you really think your g8,9,10 squad should beat g12 elites?

Aaahhhh... kidding me?
    If this is for a char with leader ability...okay. But this is just a f...ng Trooper. And at least all bosses at once? Farming in GW Store, Guild Store or Arena...okay! Even a Char like Finn, Ackbar, Phasma, Jyn is easier to farm. All with Leadership...for a Trooper its way too difficult.

No, not kidding.
    Take a valium, gear up, come back and try again later.