Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Fix proving grounds!

Proving grounds needs to be fixed. The missions are ridiculously difficult. If you failed to a conquest character, you're stuck waiting a year only to deal with this ridiculous event. Along with the difficulty, it needs to be cheaper, make 999 crystals like the executor. And realistically, add characters to it sooner. A conquest character should be added as soon as it's no longer available from conquest rewards.
  • I did more than 15 battles with different combinations of R7 characters to beat those awful Phoenix. This is outrageous, this is unfair!!
  • "Gurken;d-258322" wrote:
    Proving grounds needs to be fixed. The missions are ridiculously difficult. If you failed to a conquest character, you're stuck waiting a year only to deal with this ridiculous event. Along with the difficulty, it needs to be cheaper, make 999 crystals like the executor. And realistically, add characters to it sooner. A conquest character should be added as soon as it's no longer available from conquest rewards.

Yeah, absolutely effing ridiculous. I threw every team I had at that full Phoenix squad and they were killing everyone in a few hits, even my Relic 7 toons. What a freaking joke. The closest I could get was with SEE and other Sith and got them down to 2 before they finished me off.
  • One-shotting my R7 toons no matter the line-up.

What is wrong with you CG?

• "Tygra;c-2378457" wrote:
    "Gurken;d-258322" wrote:

Yeah, absolutely effing ridiculous. I threw every team I had at that full Phoenix squad and they were killing everyone in a few hits, even my Relic 7 toons. What a freaking joke. The closest I could get was with SEE and other Sith and got them down to 2 before they finished me off.

SEE with Darth Vader, EP, Malak & Wampa worked fine first time for me. Try adding a wampa to the mix
  • "Voloch;c-2382875" wrote:
    One-shotting my R7 toons no matter the line-up.

What is wrong with you CG?

Do you have SEE? An SEE team with Wampa can 3-star it first time without too much bother (I haven’t tried auto but you do have to do a bit of the heavy lifting yourself)