Forum Discussion

norril
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

FORFEIT / SUBMIT feature BUG

It is always great to see new features. Not so much when it comes with serious bugs. The PC app has been great considering the performance scale vs mobile but seriously developers test your gdamn features before you release it. If you want the player base to test it fine, compensate us when the features cause problems during game play. Game is made up of lines of code and you refuse to even compensate with some lines of code that is sick. 

PROBLEM

GAC -

Failed 1st attempt vs leia - Forfeit = worked
Cleared 4 toons with leia remaining - Submit = ERROR Message "BATTLE EXPIRED - Grand arena timer for battle has expired" <---- YES the bloody timer for the battle counted down to 0 then i clicked submit ( DID NOT BLOODY LEAVE the screen to waltz around i clicked after it completed)

Look and behold! Nothing is dead. If you doubt my success the team i used = SEE + 3 sith + Wat, got it down to SEE vs LEIA. 

Now i can't even cleanup to win this. Pretty damned sure CG support will ignore and wont compensate. If this is an effort from CG to get player base to signup into forums to complain then you have done a great job. Time after time there are issues and after contacting support they either ignore you or send you a scripted response. The player base continue to support the game with this kind of **bleep** support. You want players to hop on to the PC EA APP so you can reap benefits from not sharing $$$ with playstore then bloody well fix the **bleep** bugs. 

All them bug report posts should not get buried and ignored. Player base and forum readers should bump all these kinds of post up so it gets responded to and not ignored. Geez. Sick of this **bleep**.

• I did notice the game going out of sync with an error causing a restart in several TW battles I submitted, but fortunately for me they registered progress still so I have not submitted a bug report yet incase it was connection. 

• What exactly is forfeit meant to do?  Does that mean you lose all progress of your battle and you essentially lose the toons you just fought with?  If so, why put forfeit as an option?  I thought it was discard and retry. Not so much.  Which stinks because I killed 3 of the opponent's characters. It was a close battle.  I wanted to try again to kill the rest like replaying the match. is that not possible in grand arena?

norril
    Seasoned Novice

Forfeit means giving up the match. Submit is supposed to be like in raids where you commit the score (in GAC, the kills). They must have hard coded some kind of timer that needed to sync with but when it doesn't match it goes out of sync and forces a restart which sucks cause its out of the players control. They need to rethink how to code their features and test.