Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Galactic Bounties III

Any plans to expand galactic bounties. There are some older chars that could use another place to farm them. And while you are at it, add a couple of wampa NPC's in the lower Tiers. Like 6 at one Battle :)
  • "Boba_The_Fetter;c-1918785" wrote:
    Yes please and put shaak ti in it

Since Shark Tea was just added to shipments, this won't be happening. At least not for a very long time, if ever.
  • "TVF;c-1918842" wrote:
    "jhbuchholz;c-1918781" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1918721" wrote:
    Not an event but Brood Alpha is petty darn ftp.

Not if you send $300 on him.

I sent $300 on him but it wouldn't stick. I tried tape, I tried staples, I tried glue, nothing worked.

Send harder. Put it on a ship to be consumed by a Whale.
  • "Naver666;c-1918848" wrote:
    Any suggestions from your side? You even like the idea?

I do. I just don't know which characters they'd put in. Maybe Logray, Juhani, Carth, GR Jedi, and Vandor Chewbacca in some order? Trying to mix in some hard to find characters (Logray) with a possible rework (the GR Jedi) with some that have BH ties (Juhani, Carth -> Calo Nord) and a version of Chewbacca who always seems to be on the run from BH or slavers.

I like more types of events in general.
  • But if they do Logray people will complain less and then CG's lunches will be less entertaining.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Another bounty with Krennic and Baze as options would be neat. They're both old and not really needed for anything, but really tough farms. Round it out with some tough store farms - Grievous, Logray, and Jyn - and

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/3b/3b75b8d7ecf94eb30dce3a55c3c0167d6a08a42482c69a804ebee07101565daa.jpg

• "TVF;c-1918866" wrote:
    But if they do Logray people will complain less and then CG's lunches will be less entertaining.

They will complain less about Logray. They won't stop complaining.