Forum Discussion

grandhI262
New Spectator
7 years ago

Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando Reworks

http://www.rotoscopers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Saxon.jpg

I will admit - I have a fondness for both Gar Saxon and Imperial Super Commando and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I like cheering for the underdog or for the fact that I think they look cool with interesting kits, but I do think the Empire faction could greatly benefit from tweaking these two unappreciated characters and help give those Rebel squads a pause for concern. Here are my suggestions!

Gar Saxon

Mandolorian Retaliation: Empire Allies gain 50 percent Counter Chance and 40 percent Defense

Current Zeta upgrade: Whenever an Empire ally uses a Basic attack, they recover 5% Health

My Zeta upgrade suggestion: Whenever an Empire ally uses a Basic attack, they recover 5% Health, 5% Protection, and 5% Tenacity.

Imperial Super Commando

Superior Tactics - Deal physical damage to target enemy, dispel all buffs, and inflict Buff Immunity for two turns.

Current Omega upgrade: Cooldown -1 and +15% Damage

My Zeta upgrade suggestion: Cooldown resets on successful dispel or application of buff immunity, removes 20 percent turn meter from target, and grants Imperial Super Commando 50 percent turn meter.

Upper Hand - Imperial Super Commando has a 65 percent counter chance and gains 15 percent offense for each enemy with no buffs

Current Omega upgrade: +10% Counter Chance and +3% Offense

My Omega upgrade suggestion: +10% Counter Chance and +3% Offense. If Gar Saxon is present, he also gains Upper Hand.

Thoughts?