Forum Discussion

5 years ago

GAS event is way harder than before!

There was 2 posts about this, but they got deleted so I made a new. Previously if a character got some changes it didnt effect the events. Now the gas counter before sitting effects it. No one know this before today. I already got gas in the previous event, but my guildmates are having a hard time with this one.
  • They do it all the time. They don't like it when people post the truth since it makes them look bad. Talk about how much money they've made/are making, talk about about glitches, talk about how they're using gambling tactics to keep people hooked. All 100% truth, but they just take it down when they don't like what's said. It's sad, it really is... then again, so is this game now, so... :/
  • @btd7001

The funny part is that none of them were removed and there are several topics of the nature you are saying in GD right now..... interesting.
  • This post wasn't removed, it was moved. Don't act like other posts haven't been deleted before for going to in depth in those subjects.
  • p4 is way harder than before. Look at the clips from before. Every odd that needs to happen in order to defeat the 501st has been made significantly smaller. Ive tried over 200 times now and GAS always uses his specials and never targets damage immune Droideka, just to name a few things. A disgrace.
  • "supphil;c-2177951" wrote:
    p4 is way harder than before. Look at the clips from before. Every odd that needs to happen in order to defeat the 501st has been made significantly smaller. Ive tried over 200 times now and GAS always uses his specials and never targets damage immune Droideka, just to name a few things. A disgrace.

And how undergeared are you?
  • Big changes to Phase 2. My squad is way better than anything I've see on YouTube (R4 Padme, R4 GK, R4 Shaak Ti) and I get crushed.
  • They don't change the events to make them harder. In fact, the original GMY event WAS changed....they made it easier.
  • "Nikoms565;c-2178537" wrote:
    They don't change the events to make them harder. In fact, the original GMY event WAS changed....they made it easier.

First it was inadvertently made harder by the advent of protection, then it was made easier.