Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Gear Crunch Contest!

Can anybody beat the need for 41 toons requiring 1+ Carbanti (2050 salvage or essentially 205 days of framing that 1 piece of gear).

Here's a QoL update... Retire 1/2 of the toons.
  • moved to better sub forum.

which way is the contest going, who has more or less...... we all start with the same number needed.
  • "Alpine_Canuck;d-156811" wrote:

Here's a QoL update... Retire 1/2 of the toons.

Or instead, you pick which ones you care about enough to gear, and I pick which ones I care about enough to gear, and the devs don't have to make us pick the same way by getting rid of half of them.
  • 53 toons in my roster needs, Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs, some of them needs more than one
    edit:
    29 clean ones, plus those needed to build other gear
    edit edit:
    I would like to see a total breakdown on my roster like you can see with toons on swgoh.*GG*
  • 78 chars need mk5 stun gun

Holy moly.. swgoh.gg data must be have technical error :dizzy: :dizzy:
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    87 of my toons need mk 5 stun guns. By far the worst farmable gear in the game...87!!!! That’s 4350 pieces of salvage! Unreal. Wwwwwwwwaaaaayyyyy to many toons need this and it rarely shows up in the shard shop anymore....
  • "RacerDejak;c-1445198" wrote:
    78 chars need mk5 stun gun

77(34 pending) her, ouch
    Edit:
    @RacerDejak it gets worse I also need 62 mk6 stun guns, guns what they need to be completed..... mk5
  • "Ztyle;c-1445204" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1445198" wrote:
    78 chars need mk5 stun gun

77(34 pending) her, ouch
    Edit:
    @RacerDejak it gets worse I also need 62 mk6 stun guns, guns what they need to be completed..... mk5

We should not continue this @Ztyle.. see that number give me headache :cry: :bawling:
  • Oh Man - I just check swgoh.gg.... I got a bad feeling about this...

Mk 8 Bio Tech Implants: 80
    Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuff: 37