Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Gear Exchange?

Because This! Look, I am not complaining about free gear, but isnt it about time we address this? Like, an additional shop where we can use these items to purchase gear we need? Like make a 5 pack of MK5 STUN GUNS or other highly in demand items for a couple hundred of these? I know you guys have commented that there are more toons to come, but the fact is that this Item is used like 1 or 2 times where as I have 30 toons awaiting gear jumps but being held up by Stun Guns or Black Holes & other various items that are sometimes not even accessible for a few days. I mean C'mon lol thanks for taking a look.
  • No, I'm talking about last year when they did all of those questionnaires. When they made us feel as if we were tall for a moment
  • Anyway, I'm not going to argue about it. I dont care if they take them at this point. I just thought it would be cool & they should here it or any proposal at anytime. This game costs way to much to not be able to voice ones opinion or ask the Devs a question & feel belittled by people. Anytime anybody has anything remotely defensive or player helpful there is a bunch of people that tell them they are wrong as if they work for CG.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,401 PostsLatest Activity: 50 minutes ago