Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Gear Solution

We were promised better access stun guns, carbantis, and cuffs, but that was a fat lie. Here is my proposal:

Make gear craftable using the scavenger. Gear can be broken down, why can't we use the mats to re-create. Even if CG made the ratio like 10:1, it would still give us a chance to break down gear that isn't being used and craft gear that we need. This would make all gear useable and still force us to make a choice between relics or gear crafting.

I would elaborate more on this, but it's pointless because we all know it won't happen because CG only wants money. Ignore this next spam, I'm only trying to attract a CG employ with their mating call...MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY SPENDING MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY SPENDING MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.
  • "Kopfschuss;d-219245" wrote:
    We were promised better access stun guns, carbantis, and cuffs, but that was a fat lie. Here is my proposal:

Make gear craftable using the scavenger. Gear can be broken down, why can't we use the mats to re-create. Even if CG made the ratio like 10:1, it would still give us a chance to break down gear that isn't being used and craft gear that we need. This would make all gear useable and still force us to make a choice between relics or gear crafting.

I would elaborate more on this, but it's pointless because we all know it won't happen because CG only wants money. Ignore this next spam, I'm only trying to attract a CG employ with their mating call...MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY SPENDING MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY SPENDING MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

I like this!
  • "th3evo;c-2013628" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2013546" wrote:

Then you said that was a lie.

Can you please reference the posts that this was stated to prove who is lying here?
    -----
    Also, stating better access to one thing, and stating they were lowering demand by adding something else are 2 different things. Which is what they said about kryos.

I would assume he's reffering to this. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206309/changes-to-g12-inflow

"CG_Cyanides" wrote:

Ok, so what do we do about this. Spending energy to farm gear is core to SWGOH, and we don’t have any plans on changing that. However, what we would like to do is look at adding more deterministic ways of acquiring gear. This is why we tend to lean on new currencies and shipments when releasing new features because players can purchase the specific gear they need at a predetermined quantity (rather than the randomness from spending energy). Hence the ever increasing store UI, which we are also looking into addressing the order of operations for but couldn’t get the tech finalized for this release.

To Ultra and TVF: So everyone who hasn't been playing for years can go kitten themselves? What a wonderful community.

If he is, that is not what he said, he listed 3 specific pieces, and to my recollection they never made that statement.

That statement was made towards g12 gear which after that point was moved to many places to farm.

-----
    I am not saying that they should not be working towards releasing the choke hold they have on those pieces, just making sure that we start from a point of truth.....

Like ultra said, I also have a small stockpile of those pieces and manage them well enough at this point, but still feel like I could spend them more if I have more income.
  • "Gifafi;c-2013662" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2013546" wrote:
    "Kopfschuss;c-2013525" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2013348" wrote:
    Before calling something a lie, can you provide the quote that is stating what you stated?

They claimed the Kyros were invented to alleviate these specific gears. Then, they removed these specific pieces from 10 energy ship nodes and actually made it harder to get them. By now it's common knowledge and you are the forum god here so I expect you to remember them saying this.

Here is what you said:

"Kopfschuss;d-219245" wrote:
    We were promised better access stun guns, carbantis, and cuffs.....

Then you said that was a lie.

Can you please reference the posts that this was stated to prove who is lying here?
    -----
    Also, stating better access to one thing, and stating they were lowering demand by adding something else are 2 different things. Which is what they said about kryos.

tbf, saying we won't need as many of one gear but will need equal (iirc) amounts of a different gear is not helping with a gear crunch

I mean, I need to fill my bag and it takes 10 apples to do so, and they are hard to find. What's that? I now only need 5 apples?? Sweet...oh, and 5 oranges. Thanks? I guess my apple crunch has been alleviated, I mean, technically. But have I been helped?

I didnt say it did.

But it does slow the rate of increase when we have an "old piece" that is used and added less as it moves forward.

The issue is never the number needed, it's the rate its added. We have an income and they were exceeding it by a far margin.