Forum Discussion

jn9m325ty6iy
Newcomer
3 hours ago

General beef: Everything in this game is Hella expensive why??

I can understand scaling pack prices or even progress gated packs but why are there no beginner packs? It's been how long? Still no global chat option? Still no ability to message people or add friends from active player lists...this cheap ripoff gacha games have perfected in game networking and yet ea is struggling?? 

• Agree. I think i saw the average player pays $20 in this game. So price a pack at $50, $99? Makes no sense. Most of the packs are not worth but a few dollars then has a huge price tag. I mean its a game. Few people will pay and even fewer over $20. Needs some adjustments. I think if you cut some of the packs down to 75% off, you would sell more than you do now. Example 100 kyros for $5. That's not a good deal really.  Because you need so many for just one gear slot for one gear level for one character. 400 for $5?  I would buy that.  But instead, you make no money and we continue grinding for free. I have money to spend, just not going to be ripped off. 

• Because CG doesn't care about anything but a player's wallet.  Your roster, irrelevant!  Your time?  Irrelevant!  Your effort?  Irrelevant!  CG's only concern is your wallet as a player.  Screw bugs, screw QOL, screw quality, screw anything we ask for (unless they can make money off it)

Just look at the new version of datacrons they've made for us.  Yay, more overpowered garbage to rent!

We wanted fun and CG keeps bilking us to make another billion because they've become a mini-EA.  "Shut up and spend money!"