Forum Discussion

CommanderJaR
Seasoned Novice
8 days ago

Great Mothers Cron Counter

Has anyone found a single team counter yet for the Special Great Mothers Datacron?  Fighting one in Squad arena seems literally impossible to defeat in a single battle.

Since this will be the first TW with them, that could shine some light with a Omicron. Same with GAC. But i am just not seeing anything that can take them out in a single battle. 

Whatelse73
    New Adventurer

I'd say ask CG, but we all know they don't test this stuff before they release it.  So I'm guessing they don't even know what counters are viable.

And their response to this being invincible will merely be, "well, it's only around for 4 months.  No biggie."

OfTheVeilGaming
      New Traveler

This is terrible news.

Whatever will we do...

I hope they aren't unkillable for 4 months

• Slkr or kenobi can do it. You siphon enough with slkr with a good datacron, preferably the if you crit attack again cron, he’ll eventually one shot them. I’d throw in armorer and put three stack on the just to be safe. Kenobi, you gotta instakill the great mothers with Tano, then inflict healing immunity with kenobi on each of them one by one to kill the rest of them off. 

OfTheVeilGaming
      New Traveler

My GA opponent found the counter in Round 3

Have 3 mil more GP and just brute force it over 3 battles

• Maybe bounty hunters.... Don't see anything that says they can't be insta killed in the cron so bossk Mando boba greef and fennec maybe... I know merrin can prevent instakill.... U can also try a traya lead with nihilis... Only thing I can think of off the top of my head that might work just got to be very quick... Either way I see lost banners either way lol

OfTheVeilGaming
      New Traveler

Instant Defeat immunity is granted by the Blessed Buff.

In GA, there will be few non-GL responses

Asajj Omi and this cron make them a wall

EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie

How about we get CG to admit datacrons in general were just a horrible idea and remove them from the game?  Yeah, I know, it will never happen.

CommanderJaR
      Seasoned Novice

I'd be okay with that. But as they are a giant Money grab. They will not be going away, unless a drastic amount of money starts to not flow. 

Best to focus our energy at trying to get other stuff added to the game or adjusted. 

Whatelse73
      New Adventurer

But if they changed the name to Galaxy of Datacrons like they've turned SWGOH into, prospective players would be confused by the name and not want to play it.