Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Guild Donations and Guild invites

I would like to start a conversation about updating guild donations. I'm an officer in a 55mil GP guild and whilst we do well with the amount of raids we do each week and our rewards in Territory Battles is reasonable, we are struggling with HAAT raid. I feel if we had the ability to donate in game currency to our lower strength guildies we would be able to progress faster. We have many 85's on our list that have less than desirable rosters because they don't have the funds to level them up. I understand this game is a marathon rather than a sprint so in-game balancing needs to be taken into consideration but without decent scoundrels to do credit heist some players struggle to keep up levelling their stronger (7*) toons.
I think that gear progression is just about right (everybody wants more gear...) but another suggestion I have is to incorporate certain much needed gear (purple disc - mk 3 holo projector hint hint) into daily log in rewards. This incourages more loyal active players as well as players spending real world money - more log ins, more money spent - a win win for players and developer.
Lastly, we can set a player level limit to 85 for new players to join our guild however, we would also like to set limits for overall GP as well eg 1million GP minimum to join.
Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated
  • Currency and other suggested donatables have too much of a chance for abuse. a "new" player could have 5 alts in a guild and speed up his progression way too much, but who knows.

GP limit isn't a bad idea.