Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Guild: Practice Arena

Territory Wars are great and our guild is really enjoying them. However, there really isn’t a place to experiment/practice with teams to see how they fare against other certain squads.

It would be great if we could get an in-guild practice arena where you could post a squad for your guildmates to run exhibition battles against.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea?
  • Absolutely. With GW being a complete joke now, the game is in desperate need of something like this.
  • Didn't even see your posting but I posted something similar today. I was thinking it would be a practice mode for the guild to battle people in their own guild. It would basically be a training area to hone your team and would take place in real-time. Example: if a guild member and I were logged into the guild at the same time we could meet in the Guild Battle Arena and fight one another (no AI). With this feature you could see where you need to build your teams strengths and how to take a team out that is built like the guild team your fighting. This is also a way since everyone in the guild is not in the same Squad Arenas to see who has the "Top Dog" team.
    This would be a free feature that wouldn't cost any crystals to use and you wouldn't receive any rewards from the battle as it is just a practice arena.
    This feature would also be handy to use when fighting in Territory Wars were you could strategize what best team to attack a strong enemy with by practicing it out in guild with a guild member who would have the closest built team like the one you would go up against in TW