Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Guild leader M.I.A

Hello there! Our guild leader hasn't logged in for about two months, Suddenly disappeared. Any idea who we can contact to try and replace him?
    mny3290
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You can contact EA Support they can grant someone from the guild to a leader. We did that a few years ago.
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/155084/guild-and-recruitment-index

What if my Guild leader is inactive/goes missing?
    If your Guild leader is inactive for 12 days or more, please have a Guild officer ONLY file a ticket with EA Help. Please include your ally code and Guild information.
  • "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2244942" wrote:

Just make a new guild and have everyone switch over

Ignore this bad advice, the other posts are much more in line with the proper action.
  • "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2245161" wrote:
    "DaarthBrewer;c-2245158" wrote:
    "Itsa_me_Malario;c-2244942" wrote:

Just make a new guild and have everyone switch over

Ignore this bad advice, the other posts are much more in line with the proper action.

Yeah I wasn't ever you could kick the group leader for 12 days of inactivity, that's just wrong imo, dude is the one that built guild

And also the one who abandoned it. Your point being?
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2245248" wrote:
    Ya, that's a horribly bad idea to switch to a new guild. You will lose players if you did that.

Not only that. Your Raid Sim count will get reset. Meaning you have to do the sim-able raids manually again.
  • Ya, that's a horribly bad idea to switch to a new guild. You will lose players if you did that.
  • "Antario;c-2245446" wrote:

Not only that. Your Raid Sim count will get reset. Meaning you have to do the sim-able raids manually again.

I hadn't even thought of that, I was just thinking of the losing players aspect.
  • EA help can remove the guild leader and it's quite easy, we had to do it with an MIA leader too.