Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Haat sim

Any word on this? It was mentioned a while back and I'd like to think the hpit sim has gone over well.

With the new tb it would be a nice time savings to sim the haat.
  • "StarSon;c-1940667" wrote:
    "LendersQuiz;c-1940666" wrote:
    "StarSon;c-1940552" wrote:
    It would make the titles from the quests even more meaningless though, since you would no longer actually have to do the things. You could never do a single tank run and still get them, and that's bad.

If it was a one time thing, asking you guild not to sim it once, it would not be a big deal. We are talking about asking your guild to not sim it 9 times or being "forced" (again in quotes) to find a non-simming guild.

Neither choice is very appealing.

Another possible work around is having the game acknowledging past performance. I already have the Tank Tamer title which means I have been # 1 already in the past. Do you (you the game I'm speaking to) really need me to be # 1 again?

I'd be 100% fine if they could use past performance, but they may not have counts if you weren't on that quest already. Barring that, they should just do as they have been doing.

Counting past performance would be best. I've soloed the tank more times than i can count so the beating it 9 times while I'm running a quest is meaningless.

But thisebthat have never gotten first shouldn't get a title for simming.

The other solution would be to remive that from the quest. Personally, I ignore those quests. Trying to do battles manually to beat 500 enemies or whatever for a few crystals just isn't worth it.
  • "7AnimalMother;c-1940741" wrote:
    Pick new raid 1 or pick Haat

Making the quests even more "impossible" to do. :)
  • It is time for a HAAT SIM. We have been slogging through this raid for years now with little or no usable rewards. I always finish in the top 3 mostly because only a hand full of guild mates even take time to run it after joining. Over half of our guild could solo the thing but don't even bother posting a score because the rewards are just awful. Please let us SIM the thing and collect our meager rewards and move on.
  • So needed, and I would imagine it would not take too much coding since we already have it for Rancor.

• Yes I would love to sim the raid and get blue gear!!!

Rancor simmed loot is better than HAAT #1-#10
  • "SemiGod;c-1944144" wrote:
    Yes I would love to sim the raid and get blue gear!!!

Rancor simmed loot is better than HAAT #1-#10

If they do HAAT sim you'll be getting HAAT #11-15 rewards.