Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Haat Zentress vs Wampa

So I was wondering how well a zentress would do in place of wampa in a wampanader team. I currently don’t have wampa but I have every other character that is in the team at 7 stars. So if there is a character that could fill in for wampa until I have him I’d be thankful if you let me know. Thanks in advance.
Also looking for other teams that would work well in haat.
  • I’m still laughing at easy clear with a 7* hermit and wampa, I’m at a point where I can solo the haat for giggles and I still don’t have hermit at 7*
    @Pilot_16 a team with ventress will work in p3 and p4 without much trouble, if your after a challenge it will go 30% of p2 onwards, I used jtr,r2,bb8,red troop and avent, good for mid to high 20mils of damage, usually good enough till you get wampa at 7*.
    Team that with dathcha cls and raidhan in p1 and your pushing 30 mil, stick a kru or zader team in p2 and your definetly hitting 30 mil plus.
    When you have wampa, you can solo the whole thing with zader, bb8, thrawn, cls and wampa. ABC team works but is less fun in my opinion than wampanader, culling blade at 50 dots is impressive as is wampa hitting for 200k on a toppled tank..
  • half your guild have Wampa and Hoda, and yet they are not using it to solo the haat.
    its an easy clear but nothing to laugh about :)
  • Just wanna hop back in and say Yolo teams can solo, and I think the mod requirements were a bit more lax than Wampa.

carry on
  • @HK666 what team/gear do you use for yolo, I’m gearing atm so just wondering :)
  • @Damodamo

I wish I had the gear to pull Haat Solo

That said, I usually see AA, Yolo, CLS, Hoda, and BB8 when I see a Yolo solo mentioned

Hoda is the hardest farm, but he has been out for a while. Yolo and AA are easy farms, CLS and BB8 are widely sought after...