Forum Discussion

Signumnetwork
Rising Newcomer
3 hours ago

How many more years will we see JMK in all the top ranks?

Why has JMK been predominantly leading the TOP-50 arena at around 80% for several years? How did the idea come about to put both taunt and damage immunity on Plo Koon in the datacron? This is already the second meta datacron in a row for JMK’s team, with the previous one being for Padme in the same lineup. Consider making the balance more apparent. Interest fades when the same character remains at the top for YEARS.

Lately, it’s becoming increasingly noticeable that your interest as a developer is shifting toward maximizing profits, neglecting obvious issues such as arena balance. This is just one example, but it deserves attention, especially since the in-game support chat is ineffective—responses are either missing or lack substance.

Rius_975518199
    Seasoned Adventurer

I thought interest faded in arena when they removed Crystals. Arena balance is not an issue imo. In TW and GAC we just had killer crons for GLLO, Rey and SLKR. Which has seen the meta shift in an interesting manner. 

Thorvald4
    Rising Traveler

They probably did it to try and make JMLS better. His squad is the only one with the most stunning capabilities between the two. That’s who I use him with and I roll over plenty of squads. Haven’t tried Kenobi only because of CAT.